Vegetable and Fruit SuperFood
Simple and Delicious Way to Get Your Daily Vegetables
The USDA-recommended minimum daily intake of vegetables and fruits is five servings. However, many scientists now believe that in order to reap the health benefits of the vitamins and nutrients, you should eat 7 to 13 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
Are you having trouble getting your five servings, let alone 13 servings? You're not alone. Now there is help in a great-tasting, high-quality green supplement: PhysioGreens Vegetable and Fruit Superfood from BioPharma Scientific.
1 container contains 360 gm, providing 30 twelve gm servings, a month's supply.
Benefits of Increased Vegetable Intake
Research has shown that the vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients (additional compounds in plants – like antioxidants) of vegetables and fruits have great health benefits and may even:
- Naturally increase your energy level
- Assist your weight-loss efforts by reducing your appetite and improving your metabolism
- Reduce inflammation and help relieve your stiff joints and achy muscles
- Lower your risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- Protect your vision from age-related vision loss and blindness (ARMD)
- Help you maintain strong bones
- Support your immune function and increase your resistance to infections
- Reduce allergy symptoms without drowsiness
- Improve your mental acuity, protecting your mind and memory
- Detoxify toxic metals and chemicals
- Help slow aging of your skin and dulling of your hair
- Restore healthy digestion
- Inhibit the hardening of your arteries
Enjoyable Alternative to Getting the Vitamins and Phytonutrients You Need
Even with all of the potential benefits of increased vegetable and fruit intake, you may find it difficult to get your 7 to 13 servings per day. Although the best way to get these nutrients is through the natural foods, this isn't always possible. That's where PhysioGreens can help.
Unlike chalky tablets or pills that are hard to swallow, PhysioGreens is a fruit-flavored green health supplement powder that mixes easily in water or juice. Containing everything from deep, dark leafy vegetables to brightly colored fruits, it has the antioxidant power of ten servings of vegetables and fruits in just one serving! Utilizing SuperSorb Technology, PhysioGreens delivers the highest amount of nutrients possible.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. PhysioGreens is not intended to prevent, treat, cure or diagnose any disease.